New Water Heaters Install
Experienced and Professional Water Heater Repair in Dallas
Hot water is a daily necessity for tasks that include cleaning, cooking, and bathing. When your water heater isn’t functioning properly, it can have a significant impact on your daily comfort and convenience. At Hooper Plumbing & Air Conditioning, our plumbing services include new water heater installation and water heater repair for a wide variety of water heaters, including storage water heaters and tankless water heaters near Dallas. Our water heater plumbers will work with you to determine the right solution and the best product for your needs to help you save time, money, and water over the long term.
Signs You Need a New Water Heater
Eventually, all water heaters will need replacement. There are several factors, that play a part in the performance and longevity of your water heater; when it’s time for new water heater installation, your plumber will help you choose the solution that’s best for you. Signs that it’s time to consider new water heater installation include:
- a storage water heater that is more than 10 years old or a tankless model over 20 years in age.
- leaks in your storage water heater’s tank.
- rusty or dirty hot water.
- insufficient hot water, even when your water heater is in good repair.
- excessively high water heating bills.
- water heater problems that have increased in scope and frequency over time.
Common Water Heater Problems
Hot water problems interrupt your daily schedule and can affect comfort, health, and convenience. Calling for fast water heater repair can help you address these issues for minimal discomfort and disruption. However, a fixed water heater will need maintenance.
- Hot water that doesn’t last is often due to mineral buildup inside your storage water heater. In many cases, regular water heater maintenance and flushing can solve this problem; tankless water heater installation is worth considering if your water heater is old or inefficient.
- Loud noises may also be due to mineral buildup inside the tank; alternatively, noises may come from failing heating elements. Your plumber can quickly evaluate the condition of the tank and the heating elements inside your heater to suggest the best course of action.
- A lack of hot water may be due to a problem with the water heater’s thermostat, heating elements, gas line, or thermocouple. These issues should always be evaluated by a professional plumber, who can provide the repair service you need to restore hot water quickly and easily.
Whether you need water heater installation or water heater repair near Dallas, Hooper Plumbing & Air Conditioning carries all types of water heaters and parts, including tankless water heaters, gas water heaters, and electric water heaters. Please call to speak with one of our experienced technicians for more information about water heater installation or plumbing repair service.